1. When you were invited to be a member of the jury that selected the project for the Romanian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale 2007, were any strategies or methodological norms regarding the evaluation procedure communicated to you? Can you detail?
2. What were the general criteria for selection and the priorities that you applied to the participating projects?
3. What were, in your opinion, the qualities that detached the winning project from the others?
4. Do you have any suggestions for improving the selection procedure?
1. We were communicated a strategy and a series of methodological norms. As for the selection procedure, the members of the jury contributed to making these norms efficient; practically, we adopted together a methodology and a working system.
2. Generally, these are the criteria belonging to the Ministry of Culture’s strategy, already known.
4. Maybe all materials should reach the members of the jury long before the selection meeting.